Are your blog posts interesting to read? Do you find yourself entertained or even giggling as you write them? Consider the following points as you determine the topics, word choice, and titles for your blog posts. Blogging should allow your passion for your subject to show through and cause readers to consider you as a source of authority. Does your blogging accomplish this goal?
Make Those Blog Posts Shine!
- S – Significant – Are your blog posts original and meaningful to your reader?
- H – Helpful – Does your blogging answer a question or concern?
- I – Interesting and/or Insightful – Are you blogging on original and unique content or drawing new parallels in a safe blog post?
- N – Needed – Are your blog posts worthwhile and a good use of someone’s time?
- E – Enduring – Will your unique website content last the test of time and can you easily update it as needed?
Following those standards when writing your unique website content and safe blog posts will increase your readership. After all, everyone appreciates a little bit of shine!
Add a few images, fun videos, or creative twists to your blog posts to create relevant unique content that your readers will want to share through email, Facebook and Twitter, and you will find that your readership will skyrocket! If you need someone to blog for you, or would like more individualized tips on blogging, please connect with me. You can also join my upcoming teleconference on Avoiding the 9 Dangerous Content Marketing Trends by signing up here.
[…] am referring to good content, unique original blog posts that relay great information. Ask yourself these […]