Be Seen. Be Known. Gain Client Trust & Authority.
With Custom Blog Posts & Original Page Content
Ideas to Make Your Blog Work!
- Brand Awareness – An Ever Evolving Process
- Discussing Creating Content in Your Client’s Voice at WordCamp Austin
- Website Donation Forms Are Not the Only Answer
- Local SEO without Community Is Just Keywords | WCLAX
- WordCamp Los Angeles Grows WordPress Community
- Talking Local SEO at WordCamp Europe
- How to Hire a Blogger – Ask the Right Questions
- Adding Local Romance and Gift Ideas to Blog Posts Episode 21
- Good Content Can Rank Your Website Faster
- Building Links For Website Ranking
- Using Yoast SEO as a Guide Not as Law
- Gratitude Posts and Why They Work
- The Importance of Post Conference Blog Posts
- Will Blogging Boost my eCommerce Website Sales
- Writing Profiles as Posts
- Quick Content – the Value of Listicles
- Sharable Content Starts with How To Blog Posts
- Blogging KPIs and What They Mean
- Do You Need A Content Calendar?
- How To Share Your Voice as a Writer
- Long Posts vs Short Posts – The Performance Test
- What Is More Important Content Pages or Consistent Blogging
- Keys to Promoting Content Online
- Does My Content Really Work? The Essentials of Tracking
- Meeting Joost de Valk, Yoast SEO Plugin Creator
- How To Start a Blog
- 5 Must Haves For Every Website
- Creating and Maintaining Websites While Mobile
- Share Yourself Through WordPress and Song
- Community, Connections and Friendship – The New Marketing
- Finding Gratitude in Simplicity
- Go GREEN with Intentional Blogging
- 45 Ways to Amplify a Blog Post
- Our Stories Connect Us
- Creating, Engaging, and Maintaining Your Website Content
- Use Community Video to Connect With Clients and Fans
- You–Yes, You!–Should Hire a Blogger
- 5 Easy Ways to Expand LinkedIn Connections
- 7 Tips to Increase Engagement on LinkedIn Posts
- Polish Your LinkedIn Profile to Expand Your Network
- Smoothing the Path to Great Content: Stepping Stones and Stumbling Blocks
- Outsource Blogging & Focus on Being a Rainmaker
- Learning to Write Great Blog Posts, Making the Internet a Better Place
- Writing Readable Blog Posts
- The Power of Social Media
- Is Your Name A Verb?
- Recent Radio Interview with Jen Miller by Robert Cardoza
- Do You Avoid Outsourced Overseas Content on Your Website
- What Blog Posts Do You Read and Write?
- Can a Blog Post Change Your Life?
- Need Reputation Management To Clear a Bad Rap?
- Tweet Your Heart Out With Twitter Survival Tips
- Secrets to Good Blog Posts If You’re Just Starting Out
- Should You Outsource Blogging to Save Time?
- 9 Dangerous Content Marketing Trends – Are You Avoiding Them?
- Are Your Search Terms and Keywords Puzzling?
- Be Seen Or Be Invisible
- We Need A Writer – My Favorite Phrase
- Become an Industry Icon
- Napkin Drawings, Blogging and Search Engine Visibility
- Use Words To Increase Search Engine Visibility and Click Through Rates
- Does Organic Search Work For You?
- Choosing Keywords To Gain Online Visibility
- Can Google+ Local and Google Places Pages Help My Blog?
- Make Every Blog Video Count!
- Sneak Peek! The Desk of a Ghost Blogger
- Blogging & Chocolate
- Making Your Blog Posts Real
- Marked Increase in Website Rank – Love It!
- Get More Clicks on Your Business Blog
- Do Your Blog Posts Shine?
- Start Blogging Like a Cowboy
- Need a Blog On Your Service Business Website?
- Safer Blogging Can Be Fun
- Search Engine Secret For Success – Shhh… Don’t Tell
- Safe Blog Posts and Video
- 100% Original Content & Safe Blog Posts
- Learn Blogging Tips From Einstein
- Pinterest & Blogging – Making Connections
- Safe Blog Posts – What Are They?
- Music Can Inspire You AND Your Blog
- Blogging – A Tool To College Admission
- How Do You Write a Blog?
- Rebranding Begins with Getting Liked on Facebook!
- Using Social Media as a Marketing Tool
- Social Media as a Conversation Starter
- How Can I Use Twitter?
- What Is A Blogging Calendar?
- Are Videos Worthwhile On My Blog?
- How Do I Keep Track Of Facebook?
- Who Has The Time?
- Why are Blogs Worthwhile and Popular?
- Ghostwriting – Won’t People Know It’s Not Me?
- Why Use Social Media With Blogs
- How Can You Rank Higher?
- Who is Your Client?
- Can I “Borrow” Someone Else’s Post?
- Should I Approve These Links?
Rebranding Begins with Getting Liked on Facebook!
Woohoo! – Finally reached 30 likes on my Facebook Page.
It may not seem like much, however when you are starting over with new branding, it’s actually a great accomplishment.
You see, the thirtieth “Like” pushes you over the edge from nice to cool. It also allows you access to key resources through Facebook Insights!
Now I can actually see what people are viewing on my page and begin to tailor the content to what viewers (you) want to see instead of guessing. There are a wealth of other tools offered with this milestone and I will detail them in a few moments.
First, though, I want to thank you for all the “Likes” and encouragement on my new website and Facebook page branding. It was a leap of faith for me to invest the time, know-how and energy to make it happen, but so worth it!
I have had many loyal blogging clients over the years, but several life changes (including a child entering BYU, Idaho in the Fall – Yay, Elizabeth!) have resulted in the need for me to increase my clientele and I am super excited about it, actually. Partly because I get to once again walk through the process as a newbie, understanding the challenges and benefits to all the new promotion tools. It’s very stimulating to evaluate all the marketing and social media options for myself and connect in a deeper way with my clients with business blogs who are just starting out. Love it!
Okay, enough of me – let’s discuss what Facebook Insights means for you and YOUR business.
Provides a great tool for:
Facebook Insights includes three key areas for you to use in evaluating your page, namely Likes, Reach, & Talking About This. Each of these tools help you to understand and better increase viewer engagement. Promote your Facebook page so that you can start using them. If you need tips on how to promote your page, post to it, or need someone to blog submit a comment to this post and I will send you specific tips!
Jen Miller has been writing since she was a child and spent her early career years soaking up all the information she could discover as a journalist of newspapers and magazines. Getting out the message and spreading truth has always been a high priority for Jen. Jen began writing website content for clients in 1996 and started blogging in 2008 for Today.com. That experience created a love for the blog and she has been an avid blogger ever since. Today she writes for her clients on a variety of topics as a ghostwriter/ghostblogger and connects their messages with personality through social media to deliver the most impact possible.
Posted in Blog