However there are some key aspects that you MUST consider when choosing to outsource your blog posts.
10 Must Ask Questions if You Need Blog Posts
- Does your blogger help you determine topics and an editorial calendar?
- Does your blogger deliver original, custom, relevant posts in a timely manner, on a regular schedule?
- Does your blogger upload a relevant and “SAFE” image to your post? Do you own the rights to the image?
- Does your blogger optimize and customize your posts for maximum visibility?
- Does your blogger send you a preview of your posts prior to publication?
- Does your blogger upload and publish your posts to your website for you?
- After publication, do your posts rank highly in search engines within 3 days?
- Does your blogger make changes (even after publication) if needed to your posts?
- Does your blogger publicize your posts through your preferred social media outlets?
- Does your blogger share Monthly Ranking Reports and celebrate your success and offer blog coaching and direction if you have a team writing your posts?
The bottom line is: Can you TRUST your blogger? Remember your blog is a representation of you and your company. Your entire virtual imagine could be defined by your blog. You need a professional, consistent, and literate internet presence as much as you need blog posts.
NeedSomeoneToBlog.com follows each of these steps (and more) through our 6 Step BE SEEN Blogging System, delivering you returns you never would have imagined from your blog posts. The 6 Step BE SEEN Blogging System gets your blog found in search engines AND makes your phone ring!
Copyright © NeedSomeoneToBlog.com